Desksurfer Access Platforms
The safe solution for working over desks
What is the Desksurfer?
The desk surfer is a low level access platform that can be used to gain safe access over desks and other surfaces.
The Desksurfer is similar to a Deskglider.
Find out more about Desksurfer Access Platforms
Benefits of the Desksurfer Access Platform
- Unlike traditional over desk access, the Desksurfer is quick and simple to use
- Very few parts means that it is less likely to break and is easy to maintain
- It is made from robust aluminium alloy, which means that it is light and easy to manoeuvre
- It’s compact size and small footprint, means it can travel through indoor doorways and can fit into lifts
- With the added option of a fold down mast, the Desksurfer allows for an increased reach from the platform of between 3.5m to 6.0m
- The vertical mast comes with ladder rungs to suit all height settings
- The Desksurfer has the option to be flat packed to allow for easy transportation
- There is also the option for adjustable legs which are useful for locations with uneven floors
Why was the desksurfer designed?
The desksurfer was designed to create an access platform specifically to make it easy to gain access over desks in office buildings.
How Does the Desksurfer ™ Work?
The platform height is adjustable for both low and higher level applications.
The Desksurfer can be easily moved through doorways and in lifts and then moved in to the required location. The platform can then be raised to gain access to ceilings and lights above desks.
What training do I need to use a Desksurfer?
The regulations and HSE require that operatives are trained and a risk assessment is conducted for all working at height.
Where can I use a Desksurfer?
The desksurfer can be used in a number of different applications as below, but list is not exhaustive.
- Aviation Maintenance
- Ceiling Contractors
- Chief Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Estates Managers
- Facilities Management
- Fire Protection
- Food Production
- Historic Buildings
- HVAC Engineers
- Hygiene Managers
- Leisure Industry
- Lighting Contractors
- Maintenance Managers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Retail Industry
- Schools & Colleges
- Serviced Offices
- Window Access
Desksurfer Technical Specifications
|Model||Reach Height||Min plat Height||Max plat Height||Mast Type||Outriggers||Adj Legs|
|Service contract||6 monthly or annual checks and maintenance options|
|Familiarisation training||On site with up to 5 people per half day session|
|Transport Dolly||For easy loading into a truck or estate car|
|Platform Mat||Insulated platform mat for base of platform|
|Seat/Tool Tray||Aluminium seat or tool tray, can be used as either|
|Top hand rail insulation||PVC insulation for top handrail horizontal tubes|
|Adjustable legs||Available for models 35, 42 & 49, includes 4x AL370 legs and 4x C125N locking casters in lieu of normal C125E expanding spigot castors|
|Extra Outriggers||2x extra outriggers for front of base unit, c/w extra height front posts (std on models 49,55 & 60)|
|Tool Tray||Base tool tray c/w rubber mat|
|Low level base||Suitable for different applications|
|Telescopic Base||From 1120mm to 920mm|
|PVC Cover||Protective cover for storage (avail for models 35 & 42)|
If you would like to find out more about the Desksurfer, then fill in the contact us form, email us, or call on +44 (0)1924 224392 and the team will be able to help with your enquiry.
View all machines for sale
Results Matching Criteria: 0