What is a long-term hire?
A long-term hire is an alternative to buying a machine outright, where you pay to hire or lease a machine for the time you need it, rather than buying the machine with a one-off cost.
How it works:
- Choose the machine that is right for you and your requirements
- Agree a term of contract, either 12, 36 or 48 months
- Make monthly payments for the length of your contract
- Then choose from one of the below options at the end of your contract
What are the options at the end of a long-term hire?
When your hire period comes to an end, there are a few options available to you:
- Return the machine
- Replace with another machine
- Purchase the machine outright
- Choose to extend the duration period
What are the benefits of hiring rather than buying?
- The maintenance contract is included
- You will receive an updated machine at designated periods of the contract
- No large capital outlay
- Peace of mind that you have ongoing support for your machinery
- Make the most of premium equipment without the price tag
- Significantly reduced rental costs over short-term weekly rates
How much does it cost to hire a cherry picker?
We offer a range of lifts, booms and access platforms with different capabilities and a variety of reach heights. Get in touch with us to discuss your requirements and we can work with you to find the right machine that fits your budget.
Why hire with us?
We are experts in the access platform industry and have a large fleet of available machines. We can offer support on machine maintenance and also advice on which machine is best for your requirement.
We will work with you to find the best platform, at the best price and get it to you as quickly as possible, so that you can start using it.
What machines are available on a long-term hire?
Our UK Retail Sales Manager, Lisa Craig looks after our long-term hires and is always on hand to answer any queries you may have. Call 01924 880123, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our contact form and Lisa will get back you.