Competition Terms and Conditions
To enter this competition, the following terms and conditions apply:
- You must be a UK resident and over 18 years to enter.
- It is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of the AFI group of companies.
- Entries must be submitted via one of the following channels:
- Email to email@example.com,uk
- Tweeting a photo, tagging in @afi-resale or @afiuplift and using the #MyAFImachine
- Tagging in AFI Resale or AFI-Uplift on LinkedIn and using the #MyAFImachine
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
- The winner with the correct answer will be randomly chosen and notified by either email or Twitter or LinkedIn messenger, under the supervision of the AFI group of companies. If we cannot contact you or you do not respond within 48 hours, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
- The closing date is 20.12.19 10:00am. AFI group of companies reserves the right to amend and withdraw the competition end date at any time.
- The prize is not transferable to another person and cannot be exchanged for cash or account credit.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize.
- Incorrectly submitted entries will be disqualified.
- AFI group of companies reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
- There are additional terms and conditions stipulated by the track day company and it is the winner’s responsibility to ensure they comply with these also.